Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||University of Wisconsin-Parkside - Kenosha, WI
||Kenosha, WI United States
|| Collegiate Faculty, Staff, Administration
Adult Student Enrollment Counselor|
University of Wisconsin –Parkside Continuing Education (CE) is committed to Inclusive Excellence through collaborative and sustainable partnerships with faculty, staff, students and the greater community. At UWP, we encourage a supportive, diverse and collaborative environment in which we learn from each other through informed and open communication, institutional practices and community outreach. UWP provides quality, relevant education that includes over 100 undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs, and a growing number of online degree-completion programs. It is a goal CE to create a centralized point of contact for adult learners that provides support from recruitment to career.
The Adult Student Enrollment Counselor is a new position and will be responsible for proactively following up on leads generated through marketing campaigns, using various channels to recruit students to degree-completion and certificate programs such as Business, Health Information Management and Technology, Sociology, and Sustainable Management programs. This person will be the central point of contact for adult students interested in degree completion programs and is responsible for developing and advancing student relationships and assisting them through admissions and orientation and to first enrollment.
The primary audiences are prospective students with some college or associates degrees seeking online learning and the work is largely performed using the University’s customer relationship management tools, and other software platforms. This position will be located within CE office at UWP and report directly to the CE Director. This role requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, some evenings and an occasional weekend to accommodate program demands. This position is not offered remotely.
This position is highly collaborative and will work closely with admissions and enrollment services, as well as the four academic college advisors/coaches. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Three to five years of professional experience in admissions, advising, or other related enrollment services
• Demonstrated experience responding to the needs of students or customers
• A record of success in managing and influencing multiple stakeholders—fostering cooperation, consensus and collaboration
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills
• Proficient in software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
• Previous experience utilizing a student information system software and/or customer relationship management software
• Master’s degree
• Experience working with transfer, adult, and diverse student learners
• Transcript evaluation experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Adult recruitment life cycle and best practices
Please submit the following materials with your application:
- Cover letter addressing your qualifications for the position
To apply please view the full posting on our website:
|Contact Name:||Susan Bogar|
University of Wisconsin-Parkside - Kenosha, WI|